TRIPOD AND FUL-HEIGHT TURNSTILES
Turnstile TR 121 D
Dual lanes in one full-height turnstile
The TR 121D full-height turnstile is an evolution of the TR 121S model and provides dual lanes. The two lanes, each regulated by 120-degree, stainless steel rotors designed to resist frequent mechanical stress, offer the chance to combine the need to control access of one user at a time with the added bonus of making entry and exit flow smoother. The arms have a gloss or satin finish, and courtesy lighting can be added to the steel or glass canopy. The TR 121D is a versatile turnstile, and, even with the size that the dual lanes and full height structure entail, it is the perfect fit for a variety of installation environments.
TR 121D Access Control Turnstile Extra Features
- AISI 304/316 stainless steel finish
- Clear LED ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Steel or glass canopy with courtesy lighting
- Control panel
Standard Saima TR 121D Turnstile
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Emergency function allows rotor to turn freely in either direction
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.