HIGH-SECURITY INTERLOCKING DOORS
The security portal that tells SAIMA’s story
The range of security portals designed by SAIMA Sicurezza starts with the Ele model. The square line and small footprint of this monoblock anti-robbery booth ensure optimal installation in all settings and make it one of the company’s classic products, the direct descendant of the Elettra security door from the 80s and the following Elegance from the 90s.
If the main requirement for a security booth is to ensure maximum safety, aesthetics should not, however, take the backseat. With its curved laminated glass panels built-in to the monoblock, the Ele – available in different versions, complemented by extra features to enhance the standard set-up – is designed to be a very versatile anti-robbery booth. For example, it can be constructed to offer straight-line access or so entry and exit are at a right angle. You can also choose to add a bullet camera inside the cabin and/or fit a metal detector to the framework.
Standard Saima Ele Booth
- Self-managed, features weight monitoring inside the cabin to detect objects
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- Safety sensor
- First person in/last person out key
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
Ele Security Booth Extra Features
- Metal detector fitted to the framework
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
- Entry and exit doors can be installed to face each other or on adjacent sides to form a right angle
- Door opening sensor
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.