HIGH-SECURITY INTERLOCKING DOORS
The telescopic door for high throughput
The SecurTransLock is a dual corridor security portal designed to ensure unicity of passage while maintaining optimal throughput. With the anti-tailgating and anti-piggybacking function, the SecurTransLock guarantees the entry of one person at a time. With the SecurTransLock system installed, security personnel can be reduced or eliminated completely saving tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
The user’s validation at the entrance is typically via card or biometric. Upon ACS clearance with valid entry authorization, the door opens and the user enters the section. Upon entry path the anti piggybacking and anti tailgating system is working. If the user is a single person, they will be granted entry. If an unauthorized user is detected, the door looks. The robust door structure is made of welded steel and sheet metal finish. Higher security versions of the SecurTransLock can also be equipped with bullet resistant glass.
Standard set-ups SecurTransLock Doors
- Doors glasses BR3S, P6B and lateral glasses BR2S, P6B.
- Lighting by means LED spots placed on the internal space.
- Modular assembly.
- Metal canopy cover. Optional sealed canopy (provided by 3rd party).
- Internal canopy opening for maintenance.
- Voice module for unauthorized users.
- Security block in closer with mechanical locking mechanism.
- First in last out key.
- Infrared safety sensors and motor torque electronic control.
- Serial ports for external interfacing (RS 232 RS 485).
- Programmable control panel with intercom system.
- Authorized/unauthorized users LED lighting system and push button used to open the doors.
- In case of power breakdown the doors can be opened manually.
- Internal emergency button.
SecurTransLock Interlocking Door Extra Features
- Thermal scanner.
- Height extensions.
- Metal detector with automatic reset after each alarm, and sensor inside to detect the presence of metal object left inside.
- 18 Ah built-in battery backup.
- Internal /External support either for card or proximity reader.
- Internal microcamera.
- Doors opening radar.
- Additional console.
- Additional input/output card (I/0).
- (Canopy) heating system.
- Sanification unit.
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.