HIGH-SECURITY INTERLOCKING DOORS
The transparent anti-robbery door
Like the Gate Box interlocking door, the Sliding Box door was designed by SAIMA to meet the security requirements of the most modern banks and financial institutions. The feature that sets this anti-robbery door apart is its semicircular shape with a flat sliding door on the exterior and a curved sliding door on the interior.
The Sliding Box offers a wide, spacious entrance: the structure is over 2 meters wide and the passage width no less than 1 meter. It is a striking entrance, incredibly light and airy in relation to its size. Only by employing glass and a steel frame in customizable colors could SAIMA come up with a product that is in perfect harmony with modern settings, full of glass and light, but also with environments that require an entrance which is safe and also capable of providing light.
Standard Saima Sliding Box Doors
- Curved, double sliding door on the inside; flat, double sliding door on the outside
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- Safety sensor
- First person in/last person out key
- Door opening sensor
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
- Outer door unlock system certified for use in ATM vestibules and bank self-service areas
Sliding Box Interlocking Door Extra Features
- Metal detector fitted to the framework (in the V1 model)
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Self-managed, features SUN sensor to detect objects inside the cabin
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
- Access control through ATM card reader for use in ATM vestibules
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.