AUTOMATIC PEDESTRIAN GATES
Swing Gate 330
The safety of an automatic pedestrian gate in the lightness of glass
The tempered glass of the swing barriers and side panels make the Swing Gate 330 the ‘lightest‘ automatic pedestrian gate in the SAIMA product range. The simplicity of clear glass and the slender design of the cabinets (less than 20 cm wide) give the Swing Gate 330 model an understated, minimalist and elegant all-Italian style.
The Swing Gate 330’s design is safe and pleasing even in the most basic setup; the top covers can be customized with inspiration from the architectural style and interior design of the surroundings. This automatic pedestrian gate features swing barriers which come also in bigger versions: wider to grant wheelchair access or higher to increase physical security.
Swiming Gate 330 Automatic Pedestrian Gate Extra Features
- Speech synthesizer can direct users in transit
- Wood, marble or steel top cover
- Control panel with intercom system
- Wider lane for wheelchair access
Standard Saima Swiming Gate 330 Pedestrian Gate
- Access control with badge/hands-free proximity/biometric readers etc
- Tempered glass, double swing barriers
- Impact-resistant, anti-scratch top cover
- Clear LED ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Infrared sensor tailgate detection
- Safety photocells
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.