AUTOMATIC PEDESTRIAN GATES
The motorized public transport gatewa
Born from SAIMA’s experience in access control, the Pass 256/297 motorized gate has been designed for environments with very high transit flow. For this reason it is a very popular product in stations, airports and subways, thanks also to the possibility of adapting the width of the doors to the standards for access for the disabled.
The thick structure of the Pass 256/297 gate is made entirely of stainless steel. The sliding movement of the crystals allows to carry out an access control without renouncing to an extreme fluidity of transit, essential above all in environments with a high passage of users. Pass 256 is, in fact, a sturdy and versatile gate in which ticket validators of any type can be installed. This is another element that makes it a perfect motorized gate for the public transport sector.
Preparation of Pass Point 256 Saima
- Predisposition for insertion of transit validation systems
- Side panels in shaped stainless steel
- Tempered glass sliding doors
- LED traffic light indicators
- Anti-overcrowding control through infrared sensors
- Safety photocells
Optional Motorized Gate Pass 256
- Voice synthesis for communication with users in transit
- Control console with intercom system
- Oversized gate for disabled access
- Glass panes available in different heights
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.