HIGH-SECURITY INTERLOCKING DOORS
The charisma of SAIMA anti-robbery doors
The Prestige Light is the basic model in the high-security interlocking doors range designed by SAIMA Sicurezza. It is part of the Light Series, which has a round base and features curved, safety glass side panels. It is a monoblock anti-robbery door that takes up minimal space, a quality that makes it perfect suited to a variety of environments.
Installation requires no excavation or building work, as SAIMA doors are designed to be mounted on the existing floor or covering. The simple and elegant lines of the steel profiles, which can be created in all RAL colors and with a gloss stainless steel, bronze, aluminum etc finish, in combination with the clear, curved glass panels mean the Prestige Light is suited to both modern and antique buildings.
SAIMA’s guiding principle is to create doors which are aesthetically pleasing and technologically secure, with no compromises. The Prestige interlocking door guarantees maximum safety performances and user-friendly access with a footprint of just over 1 meter and the option of placing entry and exit either to face each other (straight-line access) or form a right angle, with internal sensors, access control and other extra features available to the client.
Prestige Light Interlocking Door Extra Features
- Safety sensor
- Metal detector fitted to the framework
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Self-managed, features SUN sensor to detect objects inside the cabin
- Entry and exit doors can be installed to face each other or on adjacent sides to form a right angle
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- Safety sensor
- First person in/last person out key
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.