Emergency exit gate
The PR-277 Door is a barrier consisting of two columns of circular section and a glass panel, fixed to one of the two columns which acts as a hinge. The panel is kept closed by a key lock or a panic bar.
All components are designed and manufactured in Italy directly by the manufacturer. The hatch is used to close a pedestrian passage and opens as a result of pressure on the emergency panic bar with key.
- The internal support structure is made of thick steel tube and profiles.
- The external structure is in stainless steel.
- The barrier is made of tempered glass of 8mm thickness, with rounded corners.
- The PR-277 door has as an accessory the possibility of detection of the open-closed state with a special magnetic contact.
- The door being completely mechanical is not affected by lack of current.
- It does not need ordinary maintenance, except for the anti-panic handle which must be checked as prescribed by the regulations.
- The door leaves a free passage in width of 1200 mm.
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.