Rev 2000 Collapsible
Security motorized door
The GLASS ROLL is a door with a rotating turnstile with four sectors for access control and is the answer to the need for high transit flows carried out safely and uniquely. It has a circular base structure, slim and easy to position with large glazed side walls and a central glazed turnstile with 4 sectors. Painted with embossed finish in RAL colors or on request (glossy finish,
stainless steel coating, bronze, aluminum, etc.).
- Lateral glasses of 19/21 mm thickness.
- Central turnstile glass 12/13 mm thick, stratified and tempered.
- Lighting with 4 led spotlights in the internal compartment.
- Metallic upper cover.
- Digital voice communication for the guidance of users in transit.
- Sensors for accident prevention safety.
- Serial ports for external interface (RS 232 RS 485).
- Programmable command console with intercom.
- Traffic light system with LEDs and door opening buttons.
- In case of power failure the doors can be opened manually.
- Removable structure.
OPTIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Side glasses and impeller BR2/BR3 (EN1063), P6B (EN356) certified.
- Folding impeller in case of emergency.
- Internal/external support for badge and/or proximity reader.
- Door opening radar.
- Additional console.
- Input/output board (I/O).
- Volumetric system to control the transit of one person at a time (only for h=2505).
- Anti-hostage system to control the transit of one person at a time, with weight control system.
- Packing in wooden crate.
- Thermostatically controlled passive heating system of the electronic part, for low temperatures.
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.