AUTOMATIC SLIDING DOORS
Securlight 370 RC4
Automatic Sliding Door Certified in Class RC4
SECURLIGHT 370 is a sliding door realized with frame glasses placed on steel profiles to grant a high-resistance to break-ins. This product high brightness is due to particularly thin profiles carried out with a special design “Made in Saima”. The perfect combination of high security performances and brightness, which SECURLIGHT 370 is the result of, makes this product particularly suitable to be installed in bank offices, buildings, offices, or other places where the
physical protection of assets and values is joined to a top-level design. Certified in class RC4 against break-ins, in compliance with European standards EN 1627-1630.
Securlight 370 Extra Features
- Aluminum or stainless-steel finishing is available.
- Redundant opening system (with some limitation – Ask for info).
- The replacement of a motorized lock with a mechanical lock that presents the same features is allowed.
- Wooden box packaging.
Standard Saima Securlight 370
- Glasses type P6B (EN 356) to grant high protection performances against break-ins, bullet-proof head BR3/S (EN 1063) 26/27mm thick.
- Press folded sheet steel 3mm thick, painted in the colors of the pertinent RAL table.
- Mechanical sliding device operating on ground runners.
- Motorized seven-point locking system on fixed uprights operating at any transit.
- Structure with double sliding wing and fixed lateral panels, max width allowed 140cm.
- Safety radar.
- Easy to be installed thanks to accessories that grant the maximum of flexibility.
- Sliding system in compliance with the current accident prevention regulations UNI-EN 16005 concerning pedestrian automatized doors.
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.