AUTOMATIC SLIDING DOORS
The anti break-in sliding door
In the automatic door range, the Securslide model is the solution that reconciles the ease of installing a sliding door with excellent anti break-in performance. It is made from pressed sheet iron and laminated 19/21 mm thick glass, so it ensures a very high level of security. The wings can be single or double, but that changes nothing about this door’s simplicity. Because of its linear design and thanks to the option of customizing it with either gloss or embossed RAL color finishes, the Securslide automatic sliding door is well-suited to installation in a variety of very different settings, without requiring any intervention on existing structures.
Securslide sliding Door Extra Features
- Door opening sensor
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
Standard Saima Securslide Door
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- Safety photocells
- First person in/last person out key
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.