HIGH-SECURITY INTERLOCKING DOORS
The telescopic door for high throughput
The automatic Multitransito Light door is part of the Light series of interlocking doors, designed by SAIMA to bring beauty and security together, in total harmony with the installation settings. These anti-robbery doors have a lightness to their aesthetic, because the clear glass in the leaves and side panels and the slim steel profiles mean that they complement the building, be it modern or antique. What’s more, they require no structural work prior to installation.
The main features of the interlocking Multitransito Light door are the rectangular baseand the telescopic doors offering dual access. Two entrances/exits are perfect for high throughput environments, especially if installation space is limited. With the Multitransito Light model, one 70 cm and one 90 cm wide passage are available in just over 2,5 square meters, or two 70 cm wide openings. The door’s telescopic motion is certainly a feature that makes user transit even smoother, and with the 90 cm of the second entrance wheelchair access can be ensured.
Standard Saima Multitransito Light Doors
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Safety photocells
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- First person in/last person out key
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
Multitransito Light Interlocking Door Extra Features
- Metal detector fitted to the framework
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Self-managed, features SUN sensor to detect objects inside the cabin
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
- Door opening sensor
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.