HIGH-SECUIRTY INTERLOCKING DOORS
A simple, safe and minimalistic security portal
Designed for conventional entrances the Chimera security booth features clean lines, bringing the high standards of SAIMA anti-robbery doors and the simplicity of a manual door together. It is offered with right or left-handed doors and passage width of either 90 cm (enabling wheelchair access) or 70 cm, a smaller solution which allows the addition of some interesting extra features to the standard set-up, such as a metal detector.
The Chimera door is a sheet steel monoblock, customizable in RAL colors or with a gloss finish. Although with its rectangular shape and classic manual opening it is a minimalistic door, due to its safety and simplicity this security portal is a very popular solution.
Standard Saima Chimera Booth
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- First person in/last person out key
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
Chimera Security Booth Extra Features
- Metal detector fitted to the framework (only for the version with 70 cm wide opening)
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
- Entry and exit doors can be installed to face each other or on adjacent sides to form a right angle
- Door opening sensor
- Self-managed, features SUN sensor to detect objects inside the cabin(only for the version with 70 cm wide opening)
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.