HIGH-SECURITY INTERLOCKING DOORS
The top security portal in the SAIMA range of anti-robbery booths
For clients requiring the highest level of security, SAIMA has designed the Rotocav portal. With even greater robbery resistance than the rest of the security portal range, it is conceived for environments where relevant objects and valuables are stored. For this portal, SAIMA has channeled all its years of experience into the choice of materials and creation of a technologically advanced security system which is extremely resistant to break-ins.
The main body of the Rotocav security portal is made up of a monolithic monoblockwith semicircular base. The curved and flat wings, as well as the side panels, are constructed from steel and very thick glass. As well as the tailgate detection system with weight monitoring inside the cabin to grant access to one user at a time, the Rotocav model features a panic bar for emergency exit. Like all SAIMA doors, it does not require structural work prior to installation and clients can choose the finish which best suits their requirements.
Standard Saima Rotocav Booth
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Automatic locking upon closing with very high security mechanical lock on inner and outer door
- Safety photocells
- First person in/last person out key
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
Rotocav Security Booth Extra Features
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.