SAIMA anti-robbery security in a portal with a rotor
The Rotant IV security portal is unique in the SAIMA Sicurezza product range. Compared to other anti-robbery door models, such as the Commodoor Light 3 Way or the Prestige, which also feature a circular base, the Rotant IV portal is set apart by a rotor. This kind of access is designed specifically to ensure an elevated level of security in very high throughput environments. In contrast to the other SAIMA security portals, the Rotant IV model actually allows an average transit of 20 persons per minute in entry/exit.
The style of the Rotant IV anti-robbery portal follows the SAIMA aesthetic: beauty and lightness in the service of security. The monoblock structure is made primarily out of glass, both for the large curved side panels and the four rotor wings inside. The steel profiles can be customized with a gloss or embossed finish in the RAL colors.
Standard Saima Rotant IV Booth
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Programmable control panel with intercom system
- Clear ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Automatic mechanical locking upon closing
- First person in/last person out key
- Digital voice communication to guide users through transit
Rotant IV Security Booth Extra Features
- Door opening sensor
- Self-managed, features RSA sensor alarm to detect objects inside the cabin
- Tailgate detection with the exclusive PBS system, to ensure only one person passes at any one time
- Metal detector fitted to the framework
- Bullet camera in the cabin
- Embossed finish in RAL colors
- Gloss finish
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.