Automatic sanitizing system for motor vehicles
The COVID 19 pandemic crisis is posing challenges in terms of health risks for car sharing customers who, by their nature, are used by multiple users throughout the day. A shared car that does not receive sanitation after use by a customer represents a risk
real for the health of the following ones, who certainly for fear of being infected will prefer different solutions for mobility.
The solution proposed by Saima is based on the installation of an intelligent nebulization system which, through the use of a disinfectant product heated by a boiler, guarantees a capillary diffusion of the product inside the vehicle. The purification of the atmosphere is guaranteed by the nebulization of the contact surfaces and the air conditioning system.
- A dashboard allows you to remotely control the car’s sanitation cycles
- The sanitation cycle begins with the nebulization of the disinfectant product
- Together with the nebulization, the car air conditioning system and the four emergency arrows are automatically activated
- The cycle ends with the automatic opening of the windows which allows the vehicle to be ventilated
- Once the ventilation phase is complete, the windows close, and the sanitized vehicle is ready for use by the next user
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.