TRIPOD AND FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILE
Full height motorized turnstile
The TR 172 motorized turnstile has been designed for access control in areas with a high flow of people. Its structure is in fact designed to avoid climbing and made to resist rubbing, wear and atmospheric agents. In particular, thanks to the large passage width guaranteed by the solution with motorized hinged doors, the TR 172 is suitable to be used as an access portal for disabled people and/or service portal, alongside the traditional turnstiles.
- Structure made of tubular carbon steel galvanized and painted.
- Arrangement for the insertion of recognition systems such as badge readers, proximity hands-free, etc..
- In case of power failure, the doors can be opened manually.
- Traffic light system with led.
- Sensors for accident prevention safety.
- AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel structure.
- Control console.
- Cover in steel or crystal integrated with courtesy spotlights.
- Packing in wooden crate
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.