TRIPOD AND FULL-HEIGHT TURNSTILES
The full-height turnstile designed by SAIMA for stadiums and arenas
Bearing in mind the goal of maximum efficiency in control access, SAIMA Sicurezza has designed two full-height turnstiles which are ideal for stadiums and arenas. The TR 129 barrier was created from the smaller, single rotor TR 128 model, and it is also designed to allow transit of one person at a time, but comprises two rotors. It is built completely in tempered steel, and the central body of the turnstile contains two stainless steel rotors with 4 sectors, which are resistant to very high mechanical stress. Sturdy and safe, the TR 129 turnstile has been installed in some of the most important stadiums around the world: one of SAIMA’s crowning achievements in the control access sector.
TR 129 Access Control Turnstile Extra Features
- AISI 304/316 stainless steel finish
- Clear LED ‘traffic light’ indicators
- Steel or glass canopy with courtesy lighting
- Control panel
Standard Saima TR 129 Turnstile
- Access control with badge/fingerprint/face recognition readers and RS232/RS485 links
- Emergency function allows rotor to turn freely in either direction
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.