Aria Buona 4 FANS
Air sanitation to combat Covid19
Saima, to fight viruses and bacteria, has developed products that intensify the natural purifying action of the sun’s rays. ARIA BUONA 4 FANS is a UV-C light generator crossed by a flow of air and special titanium dioxide filters. The air, in contact with the UV-C light generated by lamps and through the process of photocatalysis generated by the special titanium dioxide treatment, is sanitized from any type of virus including Covid-19.
Every closed environment can be sanitized, in particular schools, gyms, doctors’ offices and hospitals.
Each device integrates a flow cell that sucks in contaminated air and emits sanitized air, with no contraindications to the people present in the environment during the sanitization process
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- UV-C emission with wavelength calibrated at 253.7 nm.
- Instant sanitization of the suctioned air thanks to an internal mirror reflection system made of Mirror Silver aluminum.
- Automatic regulation of the room temperature by means of a microcontroller of the UV-C tube that keeps the system at maximum efficiency in any environmental condition.
- Titanium dioxide treatment.
- Use of UV-C lamps (Ozone Free).
- Closed chamber technology to prevent direct human contact with UV-C.
- Complies with the requirements of applicable standards for electrical safety and handling of UV-C sources, including maintenance.
- Tested according to the requirements of ISO 15714 and conforms to IEC 60335-2-65.
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.