TRIPOD AND FULL-HEIGHT TURNSTILE
The WELCON OFFICE is a motorized turnstile that can be equipped with a system for checking the body temperature of users in transit and a counting system, particularly suitable for the contingency of people inside the rooms.
With the standalone operating mode, the motorized turnstile, if equipped with the optional temperature detection system, allows anyone to enter with vertical movement of the arms as long as they do not have a body temperature above the norm. When the thermal system is not present, the turnstile can function as a normal access control through the use of badge, face, fingerprint reader etc …
If equipped with a system for counting people, the turnstile does not allow access to the affected area when the maximum number of people allowed is reached (which can be set via the threshold).
To allow escape in emergency conditions, the turnstile can be pushed / pulled in both directions. The movement of the arms in standard conditions is vertical so as not to take up space and to allow operation even in the event of crowds.
- External structure in steel painted in the colors of the RAL range (matt)
- Traffic light system
- Optical / acoustic alarm
- Anti-queuing control via infrared sensors
- Accident prevention safety sensors
- Predisposition for access control with badge readers, fingerprint readers, face readers, connections (RS 232 RS 485).
- Body temperature control system
- People counting system for quota control
- Support structure for any control systems not supplied by us.
- Management console.
Do you need assistance?
Contact our professional consultancy service designed to help you find the best solution that best suits your needs.